nevermind || foster the people (+)
never mind what you’re looking for
you’ll always find what you’re looking for
sometimes it’s blinding in the race
but i’ll be here smiling when i see your face
Lavender Town theme performed by full orchestra
I thought they couldn’t make it anymore terrifying. I was wrong.
Flobots // No Handlebars
look at me, look at me
driving and i won’t stop
and it feels so good to be
alive and on top
my reach is global, my tower secure
my cause is noble, my power is pure
i can hand out a million vaccinations
or let ‘em all die in exasperation
have ‘em all healed of their lacerations
have ‘em all killed by assassination
i can make anybody go to prison
just because i don’t like ‘em
and i can do anything with no permission
i have it all under my command
- Fifth Harmony - Bo$$
- Ariana Grande - Problem (Instrumental)
- Iggy Azalea - Fancy (Instrumental)
Requested by : cabellosarfati
Bo$$ © 2014 Epic Records, Syco Music; Problem © 2014 Republic Records; Fancy © 2014 Island Records. My mash-ups are transformative works and are protected by the DMCA’s fair-use doctrine.
Brand new laptop: Acer Aspire E3-111-C5GL 11.6-inch Laptop (silver)
- Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
- 11.6-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Windows 8.1, 5-hour battery life
- **If laptop is unavailable/sold out at the end of the giveaway I will find a substitute of equal or greater value
Brand new Nintendo 3DS + One Game of Your Choice (must be available for purchase via Amazon)
- Features: 3D Depth Slider, Wi-Fi Capability, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, 3D Camera, Front & Rear Camera, Touch Screen
- Includes: AC Power Adapter, Stylus
- Wired Connectivity: Wireless
$100 Amazon gift card deliverable via Email
- Dolla dolla bills ya’ll!
Rules + Info:
- Will ship to anywhere in the world. Gift card is available immediately via email.
- This is strictly for my followers
- I am a Sherlock-centric fanfic+fanart blog. Ye be warned.
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblogs and notes count for entry. Two reblogs maximum throughout the giveaway.
- Three winners will be selected randomly on August 15th, 2014 at 8pm PST. First drawing will be for the laptop, second for the DS and the third for the $100 Amazon gift card.
- Winner has 72 hours to respond to my Ask before I go to runner up
- Winner must be willing to give me their name and address
- Don’t delete the text of this post
I’m not tagging this as a ‘giveaway’ as it hopefully will only travel among my followers and fellow fandom peeps? But who knows ^_^;
Daniel Wilson's Killed Ya is what I would imagine if The Black Keys took a turn down electronic avenue.
The Killer’s Mr. Brightside entirely in strings.
HEY. WHOA. HOLD UP A FOR A GODDAMN SECOND. THIS IS VITAMIN STRING QUARTET. THEY’RE A REALLY COOL GODDAMN GROUP THAT DO MOTHERFUCKIN COVERS OF ALL SORTS OF SONGS, LIKE HEY, WE GOT, SNOW BY RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS???? BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS, WHAT!? YOU WANNA FUCKING GET LUCKY, WELL GET LUCKY TO THIS MOTHERFUCKERS!!! TWIST ME UP AND CALL ME A FUCKING NOODLE THIS GROUP IS THE FUCKING SHIT ANYWAYS, HERE’S WONDERWALL
Just in case anyone else has always wondered what song was used in the scene at Night at the Roxbury where Doug and Steve Boutabi are arguing in their van right before the climax, it’s called “Nightmare” by Brainbug.
15 fucking years I’ve searched.
I’m in a gay 90s club music mood tonight
and also every night
oh my god thank you so much you have no idea how long I’ve been searching for this song.
HOW WILL I DIE?
EATEN OUT BY…. EVERYTHING
CRUSHED BY THE INTERNET.
BURIED ALIVE BY HUGS
SKINNED ALIVE BY LORD JESUS CHRIST
the front bottoms twin size mattress
make sure you kiss your knuckles before you punch me in the face
there are lessons to be learned, consequences for all the stupid things i say
and it is no big surprise that you turned out this way
the spark in her eyes, the look on your face
i will not be late.